Transforming Anonymous Website Visitors into Marketing Opportunities

Get More Marketing & Sales Opportunities from Your Website

With InsiderData360 Analytics, you can identify your website’s traffic to expand your sales and marketing opportunities, eavesdrop on social media posts to manage your reputation and learn more about your customer base, and know exactly how visitors interact with your website.

From checking your website’s health and providing insightful marketing recommendations, to capturing genuine contact information for not only the businesses that visit your site but the residential traffic as well, InsiderData360 Analytics does it all.

Right now you’re missing out

InsiderData360 Analytics originated from the necessity of authenticating marketing efforts and converting online business. Our cutting-edge software suite is designed to educate, guide and convert. The core feature of InsiderData360 Analytics is its proprietary technology that can identify business’s website traffic with specific contact information.

Out of 100% of the traffic coming to your website, typically at best 20% percent of that traffic actively pursues contact with your business whether through the live chat, contact form submission, sending an email or making a phone call. Our technology can convert the other 80%.

Unfortunately, on average 24% of website traffic is considered “bad traffic” and is undergone by entities such as bots, special VPNs, secured devices, those with very poor internet connection and individuals visiting from outside the United States that we cannot identify.

The remaining 56% is easily identified by our technology through a process of cross-checking information with a variety of identity methods. This information is calculated and compiled to report the most accurate information possible, it is performed in seconds with zero negative effect on your website. 

56% of traffic

is identifiable and through cross referencing up to 50+ databases coupled with our own proprietary technology we can accurately produce information about those visitors.

20% of traffic

of traffic actively contacts your business through Chat, Contact Forms, Emails or Calls.

24% of traffic

is “Bad Traffic” and is undergone by entities such as bots, special VPNs, secured devices, those with very poor internet connection and individuals visiting from outside the US.


How do we do it?

We use a variety of identification techniques unlike a few of our competitors who only use “Reverse IP Lookups” that can only reveal big businesses or government.. and is only 4-6% of your traffic.
Some techniques used:
  • Reverse IP Lookups
  • Geolocation Services
  • GSM ID Data Scrubbing
  • WFI SSIDs Cross-referencing
  • MAC Address Profiling
  • Cookie(s) & Session(s) Discovery
  • and some other proprietary algorithms

Who Are Our Customers

Why InsiderData360 Analytics?

How does InsiderData360 Analytics compare

How does InsiderData360 Analytics stack up against its biggest competitors? Very well, actually!

Visual Visitor Google Analytics InsiderData360 Analytics
Website Analytics No Yes Yes - provided by an unbiased community
Identified Traffic Yes but IP technology - Only 6% of traffic No Yes with 60-90%
Residential & Business Information No No Both
Accuracy of Data Single source Google data Over 55 cross-referenced sources
Conversion Tools No No Free with platform: Live chat, contact form tracking, call tracking, popups, and live text messaging
Technology is focused on… Sales (for outbound reach) Marketing (web results) Both Sales & Marketing (all-in-one)

It takes just a few minutes to Get Started

Its a simple 2-step process:

  1. Install the code (called a “pixel”) to your website VIEW CODE
    • Make sure to install in the header or footer of your website (a webmaster can always help)
    • We can help! Just contact: sales@insiderdata360.com.
  2. Get your account activated by clicking the button below:

Get Your Account Started TODAY

[]
1 Step 1
keyboard_arrow_leftPrevious
Nextkeyboard_arrow_right
FormCraft - WordPress form builder

InsiderData360™ Analytics